Monday, November 9, 2009

The Power of Prayer

There are a lot of big things coming up for me in life, and I have to admit I have been quite a bit worried; I have some wonderful opportunities coming to me, but for whatever reason, I have been very afraid that I will ruin them all. I'm not sure why I feel this way. I usually don't have these confidence problems.

I feel like I am over the worries that I had. I have been able to relax more and focus, and I now know that things are going to be okay. The difference for me has been the simple power of prayer. One of the greatest blessings of prayer is the closeness I feel to God when I sincerely talk about how I am feeling. I know that He is there are listening, and I have felt reassured that He will guide me through these things. I don't get these feelings because I am unique, but I know that God is our Father, and like a perfect father He wants to be involved in our lives and help us through our challenges. He doesn't make them go away, but Heavenly Father will see us through the difficulties of our lives.

No comments: