Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Note About Me

I want to explain myself a little bit, because even I wonder about what kind of person writes a blog explaining and preaching religion.

I want to be clear about something: I don't think I'm some kind of sage with all the answers. I do try to become closer to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost as a person, and I want to share things that help me with others.

I don't view myself as a righteous man showing others how to be righteous. Never have I felt stronger in the faith and yet never have my many shortcomings been so obvious. Its one of those paradoxical things about life. I try to write about Christ's doctrine as I understand it; I'm in no way trying to suggest that I live up to His doctrine perfectly.

Finally, I want to say that I derive great personal strength from striving to live according to my beliefs and my faith. I have found that the truer I try to be, the stronger I feel.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Are you more righteous than me?